Luxury or comfort? Click Croatia Cruises
An extraordinary week in Alaska - Read about our recent Alaska cruise
Falklands and Antarctica £8999 including UK flights. Jan 2020. Details
Read about our cruises in Sicily
Now is the time to book your Antarctic cruise
Read more about our cruising regions
At The Small Cruise Ship Collection, we only do small ship cruises - Our smallest 'ship' carries just 8 people - The largest around 250. Most carry 40-100 passengers, and this has many advantages.
• Nooks and crannies. Small ships can reach the parts larger ships cannot. Whether this is a bay full of penguins in Antarctica, a small village in Papua New Guinea, a pristine reef in Fiji or a known Polar bear haunt, larger ships can't access these nooks.
• Regulations. In Croatia only vessels of maximum of 500 tonnes are allowed into most ports - click to read more about Croatian cruise ships.
• Rules and regulations. On cruises to Antarctica no more than 100 passengers can go ashore. If your ship carries 300, either someone misses out or you have to wait your turn!
• Small villages. If you are visiting a small village in Cuba, Cruising the Greek Islands or on a luxury Ponant cruise they will welcome a visit from 40-200 people, but 900? 3000? Just not feasible.
• Queues. What are they?
• More personable. On a small ship, you will get to know the passengers, the captain and crew. It is strange, but true, that it is much easier to meet people when there are fewer of them!
We are members of the Travel Trust Association (TTA number Q3314), an association of Travel Organisers that operates trust accounts to provide total financial protection for consumers. Booking your holiday with a member of the TTA protects you in the unlikely event of that member becoming insolvent. Once we confirm your holiday, you are 100% ATOL protected.