At the Small Cruise Ship Collection we are doing everything we can to be fair to our clients, and also the people all over the world who we work with and whose very livelihood is under threat. We work with around 50-60 different ship operators all over the world, and they all have different policies, so we cannot publish one set of rules that will cover everybody, but here are some guidlines.
- The situation is changing so fast and there are so many different scenarios that it is not possible to say with any certainty when our cruises will start running again.
- If your cruise is cancelled you usually have the option of changing the date or a refund of money paid to us.
- Most if not all cruise companies are offering free date changes and travel credit, sometimes for up to 125% of the cost of your cruise.
- We have a rolling programme of cancellations, with regular reviews being undertaken every day - But please remember that we are working with dozens of different companies in many different countries, and they all do things differently.
- If your cruise hasn't yet been officially cancelled, there is no refund due from The Small Cruise Ship Collection if you cannot travel - Please speak to your travel insurance company.
- We are working our way through all of the changes and cancellations as fast as we can - We now have the added complication that we ordered a new phone system a while ago, which was implemented this week - but isn't yet running smoothly - Please bear with us.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.