Vessel Type: Yacht
Length: 42 metres
Passenger Capacity: 24
The Ombak Putih is a traditional Indonesian schooner custom built from Iron wood by Buginese ship builders. The Ombak Putih is 42 metres long and provides accommodation for up to 24 guests in 12 comfortable cabins. With approximately 400 square meters of public space divided over 2 main decks, the Ombak Putih offers both open and covered space in abundance, allowing for privacy and serene relaxing. All cabins are located below deck and offer private bathroom, portholes, individually controlled air conditioning, and ample storage space including safety deposit box. Led by Captain Feri, 14 dedicated crew members coming from all regions of the archipelago make your stay with us a memorable experience.
- Spacious twin shared cabin with twin bunk beds or double bed
- Each cabin has a private bathroom with toilet and hot shower
- Washbasin and soap toiletries in your cabin
- Cabins have individually controlled air conditioning
- Towels and beach towels that are regularly changed
- Valuables and travel documents can be stored in the ship’s safe
- Dining in spacious air conditioned lounge
- Teak wooden furniture in lounge, cabins and on deck
- Spacious sun and semi-covered decks
- Free tea, coffee and mineral water
- Excellent food and snacks (vegetarian food on request)
- A selction of wines, cold beer and other alcoholic drinksare offered for sale
- Fresh water on-deck shower
- Outdoor sleeping facilities
- Professional cruise director
- Unlimited use of our snorkeling equipment and 2 sea canoes
- Television, DVD and music center in lounge
You may be interested in...
This exciting 14-day voyage will take us along the eastern seaboard of Sulawesi and across the Flores Sea to the Komodo National Park, where we will encounter many of Indonesia's ......click here to read more.
Cruising the many islands between Bali and Komodo is a fantastic experience, and with SeaTrek we invite you to Immerse yourself in the Komodo National Park and Indonesia’s Lesser Sunda ......click here to read more.
This trip from Flores to the spice entrepot of Ambon in the Moluccas islands offers a fascinating look at the colonial history of Indonesia and its role in the international ......click here to read more.
Travel with Seatrek Sailing Adventures from the spice entrepot of Ternate to the shipbuilding port of Bitung in North Sulawesi as we travel around the islands that fringe the Molucca ......click here to read more.
How I wished that I had the brain of a Russel Wallace and could read more clearly the illuminated page of Nature. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle In collaboration with ......click here to read more.
One of the most noteworthy ecological niches on the planet, with views among the most stunning that you are likely to behold in a lifetime, the Raja Ampat archipelago is ......click here to read more.
For this exciting 12-day adventure, we offer a heady and rare mix of encounters with orangutans, proboscis monkeys, tropical birds, Komodo dragons and manta rays, spectacular marine life and a ......click here to read more.
Cruising Raja Ampat must rate as one of life's most beautiful experiences in the world. This special SeaTrek itinerary honours Alfred Russel Wallace, the prominent scientist who was one of ......click here to read more.
Cruising Raja Ampat must rate as one of life's most beautiful experiences in the world. This exciting expert-led cruise follows in the footsteps of British naturalist and explorer, Alfred Russel ......click here to read more.
The Moluccas are the original Spice Islands; a magical destination, beautiful, remote and unspoiled, with a long, fascinating and turbulent history. For millennia these fertile volcanic isles were the world’s ......click here to read more.
The diverse Lesser Sunda Islands, stretching eastwards from Bali, offer the most amazing landscapes and a glorious cornucopia of weaving for textile lovers. Here women not only continue to make ......click here to read more.