Vessel Type: Expedition
Length: 60 feet/18.2 meters
Passenger Capacity: 10
The M/V Misty Fjord expedition vessel was custom designed for in-depth wilderness exploration of Southeast Alaska. Her hull is based on the design of well-proven Alaska commercial fishing boats for supreme comfort and stability while sailing the waters of the Inside Passage. The onboard experience features a plush interior with elegant teak finish, aft salon, spacious wheelhouse, and outer deck engineered for optimal wildlife viewing.
• Hull based on well-proven Alaska commercial fishing vessels for supreme stability and comfort in Inside Passage waters
• Elegant teak interior
• Aft salon with flat-screen TV and DVD selection
• 5 cabins with private head and shower. Chatham and Cosmo have queen beds, other cabins have twins.
• Spacious wheelhouse to experience the skipper’s view and always be a part of the action
• Outer deck designed for optimal wildlife viewing and photography