Sunlit indoors and out, the top level Observation Deck aboard the Aqua Mekong has been designed to seamlessly connect guests with the constantly shifting landscape of floating Vietnamese villages, French colonial church spires and gilded Buddhist stupas along this mighty river, always in the utmost comfort. Whether one chooses to relax in the air conditioned Indoor Lounge, go horizontal under the sun outside at the ship’s Outdoor Lounge area or cool off with a plunge in the shimmering pool at the bow side, the Observation Deck ensures that the river always remains in full view.
Guests gravitate to the Indoor Lounge in the mornings for cà phê đá, Vietnamese coffee poured over ice with sweet condensed milk, between excursions to swap travelers tales and for daily lectures from the expert local guides.
- ·Indoor and outdoor bars
- ·Indoor dining room and outdoor private dining
- ·Private screening room with theater-style seating
- ·Private library/games room
- ·Outside shaded lounge with single and double day beds
- ·Antique and artisanal boutique
- ·Lobby lounge
- ·Observation deck with outdoor sunbeds
- ·Top deck exercise room overlooking the river
- ·Infirmary with onboard medical staff
- ·Outdoor plunge pool with private cabanas
- ·Two spa treatment rooms, each with single and double massage beds
- . Ten bicycles are provided free of charge onboard