* Current p/p indicative rate.
Explore two of the last unspoiled wilderness areas on the planet with the Under the Northern Lights: Exploring Iceland & East Greenland itinerary. Cruising along Iceland’s mountainous Vestfjords and Greenland’s remote northeast coast, home to the largest fjord system in the world, you’ll discover diverse and dramatically rugged landscapes rich in iconic arctic wildlife. Immersed in the untamed beauty of the Arctic, you’ll experience Inuit culture firsthand at Ittoqqortoormiit, visit ancient Thule sites steeped in history, and marvel at the majesty of massive icebergs and towering bird cliffs. If you’re lucky, you may also catch sight of the spectacular northern lights dancing across the sky.
The Arctic has been inspiring explorers for centuries, and our expeditions offer the chance for you to discover why. We’re excited to host you on your unforgettable adventure! Feel free to reach out to our team of Polar Travel Advisers or your travel professional, who can answer your questions and provide assistance at any time.
• Search for iconic arctic wildlife, such as polar bears, muskoxen and whales • Hike the tundra, visit an Inuit community and explore a breathtaking fjord system in East Greenland • Marvel at the dramatic mountains and bird cliffs of Iceland’s oldest region • Possibly view the enchanting northern lights (aurora borealis) • Cruise in a Zodiac to explore diverse landscapes • Immerse yourself in the icy realm of the Arctic with optional kayaking adventures
Prices quoted here are often dependent on currency fluctuations. Please check with (01432 507450 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for the very latest price, which may well be cheaper than the one advertised here.
Vessel Type: Expedition Ship
Length: 126 metres
Passenger Capacity: 176
Distinct and comfortable, refined and roomy—these attributes and more describe World Explorer. Not only will it be among our fastest ships, it will also be one of our finest, with six tiers of deluxe accommodation.
The personal space is exceptional. Every cabin has either a private walk-out or Juliet balcony for direct ocean views. World Explorer also delivers plenty of public areas to unwind in after a day outdoors, including the glass-domed Observation Lounge for quiet contemplation and full skyline views, the Explorer Lounge for a drink and a chat, and the library for more intimate relaxing and reading. Presentations and discussions are facilitated in a dedicated lecture theatre.
Health and wellness facilities feature an outdoor running track, a small gym and a sauna, plus a spa with change rooms, showers and lockers. For the active adventurers, add-ons include kayaking, camping and stand-up paddleboarding.
Blending high design with total functionality, World Explorer is all set to be your home away from home on the seas.
- All cabins have exterior views and private bathroom facilities
- TV and safe in every cabin
- Individual temperature controls
- Electrical supply: 220v
- Chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snack included)
- One dining room with unreserved seating
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender serving a selection of soft drinks, juices, liquors, spirits, beer and wine, which can be charged to your shipboard account
- Comfortable lounge area for reading or relaxing with a cup of coffee
- Observation decks for spotting wildlife and enjoying the ever-changing polar landscape
- Polar library stocked with a large collection of polar books, and games
- Pool & sauna
- Spa facilities and wellness program
- Lecture theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email and wireless Internet access
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Kayaking (additional charge)
- Camping (additional charge)
- Standup Paddleboarding (additional charge)