* Current p/p indicative rate.
Join our small ship expedition “Ancient Kingdoms of the East Indies Islands” on a 10-night voyage aboard Coral Adventurer from Benoa (Bali) to Singapore. On this unique journey of discovery, you will experience ancient seafaring and island cultures, intriguing architecture, UNESCO World-heritage historic sites and maritime traditions steeped in centuries-old beliefs.
Witness the confluence of history and culture in a region which was once at the heart of global maritime trade. Meet the fishermen at the helm of elaborate fishing vessels of Perencak, see the mesmerising warrior-like Gandrung dance, wander through royal cemeteries and visit ancient UNESCO-listed temples. At the famed ninth century Bororbudur and Prambanan Temples, enjoy a rare opportunity to see the Ramayana Ballet in a setting once ruled by early Sailendra and Sanjaya dynasties. Continue the cultural immersion amidst the charming laneways of old Batavia with a Javanese traditional Wayang Kulit shadow puppetry performance, selected by UNESCO for its significant cultural heritage.
Along the way relax on white-sand beaches and snorkel over vibrant coral gardens of this rarely explored archipelagos.
• Meet the fishermen at the helm of elaborately adorned fishing vessels of Perencak and hear their stories • Watch and participate in the mesmerizing warrior-like Gandrung Dance of the Oseng culture • Visit Mt Bromo volcano, with the option to take a donkey ride to see the magnificent view • Wonder through the Royal cemetery, historic kraton (palace), and relics of the Madurese Kingdom in Sumenep • Visit the ancient temple sites of Borobudur and Prambanan and explore with local custodians to learn of the ancient kingdoms of Sailendra and Sanjaya • Enjoy a performance of the famous Wayang Kulit shadow puppetry of Java • Jeffrey Mellefont will be our guest and will use his vast knowledge of the region to tell fascinating stories and bring history to life along your voyage • Special Event: Spend a special day exploring Borobudur Temple, with a spectacular traditional Ramayana Ballet performance and overnight stay
Prices quoted here are often dependent on currency fluctuations. Please check with (01432 507450 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for the very latest price, which may well be cheaper than the one advertised here.
Launched in 2018 withher maiden voyage in 2019, Coaral Adventurer has been designed and built to take you closer to unspoilt vistas in comfort, style and safety. A culmination of two years of design and three decades of passion for expedition cruising.
BIGGER IS NOT BETTER
At a time when cruise ships get larger and glitzier, we remain stubbornly compact and intimate. Our ships are designed to take you to unspoilt destinations not accessible to large ships. We want you to have the luxury of space, dine with whom you please, or find your quiet corner on deck. So Coral Adventurer has just 60 spacious cabins. This preserves the intimate atmosphere we are known for without sacrificing the stability and comfort of a true ocean going vessel.
BUILT FOR DISCOVERY
The Coral Adventurer features the trademark dual ‘Xplorer’ tenders cradled on a hydraulic platform slung off the back of the ship, enabling our guests to go ashore in comfort and ease. The shallow draft of the ship enables us to go closer to shore than larger ships. Together with a renowned expedition team, this new ship will offer the most advanced expedition capabilities of any small ship afloat.
BUILT FOR COMFORT
With active stabilisers dampening sea motion, mostly balcony cabins, and interiors designed with the colours and textures of tropical Queensland, the Coral Adventurer is a comfortable ship. She features promenade decks, generous communal areas that accommodate all guests, a passenger elevator, and an open kitchen where you can observe our chefs whip up small batch cuisine from locally sourced ingredients.
BUILT FOR PERSONAL SERVICE
The Coral Adventurer will continue a proud tradition of Australian flagged vessels with friendly and professional Australian crew. The onboard atmosphere remains refreshingly informal and intimate. Take your seat at our bridge lounge, chat with the captain at your leisure or accompany our chefs on a market tour.
Food and wine features
* Single seating dining area with communal ‘wine table’ finished with Australian stone; serving buffet breakfast and lunch, and multi-course table d’hote dinners
* Showcase galley visible to guests for fresh small-batch cuisine featuring Australian produce
* Multiple indoor and outdoor bars, including the Explorer bar on the sundeck for sunset drinks with 180 degree views
* Curated wine cellar featuring modestly priced boutique wines for daily drinking and exceptional vintage Australian reds.
* All outside guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms; majority have private balcony
* Active stabilisers to dampen sea motion
* Gym equipped with elliptical trainers and treadmills
* Passenger elevator
* Wi-Fi available in all guest areas