Arethusa & Artemis
- Vessel Type: Luxury small ship
- Passenger Capacity: 50
- Length: 193 feet
- Built: 2007
Arethusa and Artemis are identical small cruise ships whose size and design make them perfect vessels for our customized voyages. Built in 2007, these 50-guest yachts allow you to call at out-of-the-way destinations and dock at small harbors, avoiding the crowds of larger ports. All 26 spacious cabins enjoy sea views, and most feature private balconies with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. All have a private bathroom with shower, flat-screen TV, telephone, safe, mini-refrigerator, and climate control.
Public areas include an elegant dining room serving all guests in a single open seating, a lounge and bar for convivial conversation and lectures, and a Sun Deck ideal for relaxed observation or dining alfresco. The ships meet the latest safety standards and are equipped with state-of-the-art communications and navigation systems. A crew-to-passenger ratio of nearly one-to-two assures the highest standard of attentive service.
The cabins are outfitted with:
- Sea views
- Two twin beds which easily convert into a double bed
- Upper Deck cabins feature a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and upper-deck views
- Main Deck cabins feature portholes and closer proximity to the ship’s restaurant and lounge
- Private bathroom with shower
- Individual climate control
- Flat-screen television with CNN
- Hair dryer